Private lessons in your home or work are ideal for people with a busy life or love the comfort of practicing in their own home. One-on-one sessions allow for specific needs, interests (meditation, yoga or breath work), health concerns, injuries and individual goals to be considered to create a safe and intelligent program.
Those new to yoga gain greatly from starting in a private setting, learning the fundamentals of a safe and empowering practice where alignment tips and modifications are taken into account. For students who attend regular classes, private sessions help develop personal growth, training specific areas where strength and flexibility can be improved, or giving attention to poses that are inspiring or frustrating, which has the potential to take your practice to the next level. Whether new or experienced, yogic philosophy will be intertwined within the session to facilitate in deepening the essence of your practice that will permeate to other areas of your life to create greater well-being.
If you are currently experiencing a chronic condition, either physical or emotional, Ella employs therapeutic techniques that bring healing relief and return you to a more balanced and peaceful life.
“I have debilitating chronic pain. The doctor had been suggesting I do yoga for years, but my pain made it impossible for me to follow a class. Thanks to a tip from a friend, I found Ella, and our private sessions have made it possible for me to do yoga and finally reap the benefits. Our sessions are now a major component of my pain management toolkit, but who you work with makes all the difference.
Ella is knowledgeable and skilled in the art of yoga and amazingly intuitive about what I need on any given day. Ella adapts every session to my pain levels, and no matter how I felt when I walked in the door, when I leave I feel rejuvenated and calm. I tell everyone what a difference these sessions have made for my health, and how lucky I feel to have found such a skilled teacher. Thanks Ella!”
– Kiran, Lawyer
Some of the things that Ella works with on day to day basis include:
- Chronic Pain Disorder
- sacroiliacjoint (SI) pain
- Neck tension
- Lower and upper back injuries/tension
- Improving circulation in the joints by stretching the connective tissue
- Tight hips and hamstrings
- Stress (balancing the nervous systems)
- For an individual in downtown Toronto the fee is $120
- For an individual session in my home $85
- For corporate group classes the fee is $120
- There is a sliding scale if unemployed or a senior citizen
- Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of scheduled session
- For your comfort, it is suggested not to eat for at least an hour before the session
- Please provide your own mat
- All information in the sessions is kept in strict confidence
Please Contact Ella for more information or to schedule an appointment.
“Be a lamp to yourself. Be your own confidence. Hold on to the truth within yourself as to the only truth.”