Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy (PRYT) is a body-centered holistic modality that invites the client to tune in to their body and listen to the thoughts, feelings and inner wisdom that may arise. Unlike other yoga therapy styles, PRYT is more psychologically therapeutic while still incorporating gentle yoga postures, and is not prescriptive at all, but instead empowering clients to gain awareness of their own abilities to create positive changes from the inside out. In the session, I am a compassionate witness for the client as they are guided through a meditation and breathe work, followed by assisted supported postures with dialogue. A safe space is created for the client to fully experience what comes up for them as they tune into the “edges” (sensations of the body) and explore what arises to gain insight, introspection and awareness that can lead to a more meaningful and authentic life. What shows up in your body is often a mirror for what is happening in your life. Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy is an invitation to come back to yourself. Through the insights that come up in the session, there is an opportunity for change, growth and enhanced well-being in body, mind and heart.
“I’m so thankful to have been introduced to Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy through Ella. My sessions were intimate experiences that helped me voice and release deep emotions that I commonly bottle up inside. And what a blessing to be guided by Ella’s warm and loving spirit, as I heal myself from within. I highly recommend this experience to anyone who is looking to connect to themselves and explore their full potential.
- Ability to gain insight into fears and past trauma that are stored within the body & mind
- Reduce stress, tension & anxiety that often has a physical component
- Alleviate Pain that may be caused by a specific illness or issue
- Increase self-awareness and a more compassionate relationship with yourself which will lead to healthier relationships with others
- Facilitate Problem-solving & Decision-making as clarity is gained
- Breakthroughs into self-limiting beliefs from previous unconscious negative thought patterns, beliefs and reactions
- Gain insight to self-healing and open up to a sense of inner knowing
- Greater sense of being at home in your own body
Things to keep in mind:
- No yoga experience needed
- Wear comfortable loose clothing for the session
- The only thing required is your presence
Sessions are $110 for the hour
3-Session Pre-Paid Package for $300
5-Session Pre-Paid Package for $450
*sliding scale available upon request
Please Contact Ella for more information or to schedule an appointment.
“Every time we make a choice to confront our fear, our character evolves and we become more courageous. Every time we make a choice to move through pain to pursue a purpose larger than ourselves, our character evolves and we become wiser. Every time we make a choice to move through suffering, our character evolves and we become stronger”
– Eric Greitens